The controller of your personal data is SHOPEM B.V. (hereinafter: Shopem,)
- Website: Https://www.shopem.nl/webwinkel-netwerk.html
- Registration number Chamber of Commerce: 71320180
- Address: Nieuweweg 3, 1761 EC Anna Paulowna
- VAT number: NL8586.68.221.B.01
- Processing purposes
We process your data for the following purposes:
- Managing your account;
- Assess, process and complete orders, returns and complaints;
- Our own marketing goals and marketing objectives of parties with whom we cooperate;
- Creditworthiness tests, for example if an uncertain payment method is selected, such as when paying in installments;
- Managing our claims in the event that Shopem does not receive payment despite various warnings;
- Complying with legal obligations / enforcing rights and claims;
- What data do we process? Shopem processes the following data in its customer base: (Historical data is also stored for this data to the extent permitted by law)
Data about who you are
We process your name, address, place of residence, date of birth, birth name, gender, email address, telephone number, (password) and customer number.
This data is not used for marketing purposes unless you have given us explicit permission to do so. Newsletters are sent by e-mail and only after registration. A link has been included in every newsletter to unsubscribe you. Your telephone number will not be used for commercial purposes and we will not provide address details to third parties for marketing purposes via print. Shopem may use address information provided to it for the distribution of Shopem advertising materials or Shopem trade names.
All information that is important to be able to process your order, including the details of orders, returns, cancellations, discounts, (deviating) delivery addresses, ordering channels and chosen payment methods.
Bookings and payments
On your account we process the deliveries, payments, corrections, cost entries, payment arrangements, payment arrears and other bookings such as direct debits and blockages in connection with eg debt assistance or administration.
Correspondence and contact history
All correspondence (via mail, email, telephone or social media) is processed and stored. Think of confirmations of orders or returns and payments, invoices, payment requests, account statements and settlement of complaints. In addition, it is stored whether you have given permission for other services such as our newsletter.
Use of our website
We keep track of which items are placed in your shopping basket or on your wish list, which pages have been visited, the device you visit our site, your IP address, your cookie settings and the cookies themselves.
- Security of your data Shopem uses secure connections on all its web pages and passwords are always stored in a hash. When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector. We store no more data than necessary and ensure that no particularly sensitive personal data is stored in our database, unless this is not otherwise possible. We take technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss of data or unlawful processing (such as attacks). We therefore guarantee an appropriate level of security and periodically test our site. All systems in which (sensitive) personal data are processed are equipped with antivirus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
- Transport of personal data We can not avoid sharing your personal data with third parties. We explain below why. Logistical partners When processing your order (s), personal data are provided to the following logistics partners:
- Shops United,
Without providing details to these partners, the ordered items can not be delivered to your address or the alternative delivery address chosen by you. The aforementioned logistics partners can use third parties for the delivery of your package, ensuring that these third parties offer the same guarantees regarding your privacy.
If an order is placed with an uncertain payment method, a creditworthiness assessment will take place by means of a test at Stichting Bureau Krediet Registratie, Teisterbantlaan 2a, 4006 EB Tiel and / or Experian Nederland BV, PO Box 16604, 2500 BP The Hague. The following information is sent:
* Last name
* Birth name
* Streetname & house number
* Postal code
* Date of birth
Companies that allow customers to use an uncertain payment method generally have a legitimate interest to protect themselves as much as possible against any payment that is not made. One of the ways to do this is to check the creditworthiness of the customer before uncertain payment methods are offered. During this check we make use of positive and negative credit information. Credit information contains information about outstanding payments and information that provides a clear indication of the risk of non-payment (such as bankruptcy, debt repayment or deferment of payment due to failure to pay). This information is used to prevent non-payment and to ensure that our customers are protected against any misuse of their accounts and / or their identity.
An individual automatic decision may form the basis for not allowing ‘insecure’ payment methods when placing an order or requesting a (partial) advance payment. You have the opportunity to object to such a decision at any time and to submit a request for a manual assessment via the contact details below.
Fight against fraud
In order to prevent fraud (eg that a third party can not abuse your account), Shopem has handled / assessed internal reviews and manually by shopem employees.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, good customer service is of great importance and our customer service needs access to your data.
Other parties Based on legal obligations,
Shopem can provide data to the government, police, judiciary and other bodies governed by public law or other parties. In the event of (suspected) fraud, Shopem reserves the right to file a report with the police, stating the personal data required for that purpose or having an external investigation carried out by a detective agency. In the context of legal proceedings we may provide data to the parties involved including lawyers, legal aid, bailiffs, experts and court of law.
- Storage period We store personal data for the duration of the active customer relationship and / or in the case of another business relationship with Shopem (eg a newsletter-permission). In the event of removal of your account and / or the termination of the business relationship in any way, your personal data will be blocked and permanently deleted after the expiry of the statutory custodians that rest on Shopem. If we retain personal data, these will only be used to comply with legal rules / requirements and / or to enforce our own rights and claims and / or for statistical purposes. We do not store your data any longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which they were collected.
- Information about your rights If you wish to exercise your rights under current (privacy) legislation, we ask you to make this known to us via the contact details below. Please state the reason for your request and your customer number (if applicable).
Right of inspection
You have the right to request which personal data we have processed from you and which third party (s) have been provided.
Right to removal and rectification
You have the right to change your personal details or have them removed. If there is incorrect data, these will be adjusted as soon as we receive your report about this. If the legal requirements are met, personal data will be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which the personal data have been processed or if personal data have been processed unlawfully. Personal data are excluded from removal if used to fulfill our tasks (eg in the case of contractual obligations), for the exercise of our rights and claims and if we are obliged to keep data on the basis of a legal obligation to retain .
Right to restriction
If the legal requirements are met, you can request that the processing of your personal data is limited. This means that the (further) processing of certain data is discontinued. You then place a new order with a certain payment method such as iDEAL.
Right of objection
You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data. We will then discontinue the processing unless – in accordance with the legal requirements – we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh your interests.
We hereby note that in case of an objection to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, these personal data will only be used for processing this objection and no longer sending advertising material. The objection has no effect on the processing of personal data on the basis of one of the other processing purposes.
Right to file a complaint
Our data processing is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority in The Hague. The Dutch Data Protection Authority has been appointed as a supervisory authority in the Netherlands and you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you feel that your rights have been violated.
- Cookies A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your visit to our website. Information is stored in this text file and this information is recognized / retrieved on a subsequent visit. For example, by using cookies and other techniques, we ensure that:
- You do not always receive or need to enter the same information during your visit to our webshop;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as your wish list or your shopping basket;
- We can measure how our web store is used and where we can still improve it;
- We can show your ads and recommendations based on your interests;
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit our website;
- We can (register) how often an advertisement is shown in order to better target the advertisements to your needs and interests and to prevent you from seeing the same advertisement each time.
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0223-746010;
- Via the post: SHOPEM, Nieuweweg3, 1761EC Anna Paulowna.